Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Good Times with Windows



This card was created as a sectioned shaker card using Penny Black's "Good Times" stampset.  The black frame is from My  Favorite Things "stitched edged frame".  The sentiment is from SU "Eastern Beauty" stampset. Sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh and the stamp is colored in Prismacolor pencils and glitter gel pens.  The tiny butterflies on the outside are a Martha Stewart punch.  

For this card of appreciation I used the same window cut from black, and triple mounted onto woodgrain I made in  Photoshop.  The laser cut owl is from from a tri-pack I got at Michaels, and I think they are Recollections, but I am not sure.  The top sentiment stamp is from Waterfront by SU and reads "Every kindness makes the world brighter"  Second one is from the Gina K Wise Old Owl set.  Sequins are gold and clear this time. The artpiece is mounted on a full sheet of gold foil and the embossing is also done in gold detail EP. The same woodgrain paper covers the inside note-area of the card.  


No comments:

Post a Comment