Friday, March 16, 2018

Aurora Wings--the Unicorn Sprite





Detail

 This playful little Unicorn was created by Mitzi-Sato-Wiuff and is called the Unicorn Sprite--available HERE.  I created the clouds and double rainbow sky in Photoshop.  I brought the Sprite onto it, and then I extracted just the white sprite herself (taking the background of area around the graphic leaving only the sky created in Photoshop).  
Then I colored the Sprite with Gel Glitter Pens, Prismacolor Pencils, White Poca Pen, and (skin) copics.  I added sticker holographic star borders, that I get from Pop Ups Etc,  and pearls and rhinestones.  I  created the stopper area  out of the large word "Believe" which is a Cheery Lynn word die.  That was cut and stacked four times in white and one time in black glitter paper.  This is an Easel Card; the message part of the inside reads  "Where there is Joy, Laughter and Magic, Unicorns Can be found" 

3 comments:

  1. OOOH! Isn't this just MAGICAL, Priss! LOVE how you've created the background with the double rainbow for her and how it's carried out to the base of your easel. Fabulous rainbow mane, as well and lovely sentiments. Did you know if you purchase the png version of the Mitzi's stamps(when available), you can skip the step of removing the background? Clearly not an issue for you, but thought you might like to know. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can a say apart from another fabulous creation and a feast for our eyes ... amazing work my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who doesn't love rainbows and Unicorns?! So well done.

    ReplyDelete