Wednesday, April 1, 2020

You've Been On My Mind Wreaths

These wreaths are created with Hero Arts Confetti Butterflies Fancy Dies.  I prepared four different distress oxide color families sponged on Neenah 100# cardstock before I diecut with the Confetti Die. I also used some Spellbinders flowers, some mulberry paper flowers, a couple of different swirls and a couple of different green die cut leaves.  The wreaths were cut from two circular dies..the outer one a scalloped border that you can't see-- and glued them on the base flat... I used my Hotfix rhinestone tool applicator my BF gave me for my birthday to set beautiful swarovski jewels on the butterflies and flowers.  The background is SSS Stitched Whirl Background, and the card bases are SU papers.  I created the sentiment in Photoshop and hand cut the banners and flags.   


This one is all butterflies, I dry embossed the confetti die background for the background.  The big butterflies are from Colette Butterfly Branch by Memory Box.

No comments:

Post a Comment