Sunday, April 19, 2020

Flip Lid Cube Boxes




The flip top box was inspired by Mixed Up Craft (Paper Crafting with a Twist) Tutorial for Flip Lid Boxes  When I saw the box my friend Clar made in Reene's Room, I had to try it.This box was constructed of Neenah white heavy (110#) cardstock stamped with pawprints found in the AIG Doggy Kisses stampset.  The grass is from Thorntree dieset.  Real Red paper and matching ribbon complete the cube. Sentiment on bottom of box reads "Wishing you a Happy Day and a Happy Heart!" and is from a Penny Black stampset "Happy Thoughts."  The project creates a roomy 3 1/2" cube, eough room for a candle, treats, or a little gift.

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! I can't believe how darling this is! I love how you solved the tab problem. So clever. And the puppy inside is soooo cute. Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete