Friday, July 29, 2016

Christmas Start UPs _with Holtz and Black

This is a gorgeous Penny Black Die, called "Holly Berries" coupled with a  Tim Holtz  "Merry Christmas" stamp. Some of the cards use stickers for the Sentiments (Pop Ups Etc).   These have been the start of several cards I have enjoyed doing.   Some I tried coloring the holly branch with Copics, another with Prismacolor Pencils, and finally I created a green paper in Photoshop, spritzed it with sparkle and used that because I wanted the color intensified and that would do it.  Borders and washi tape, ribbons and Tim Holtz enamel for dots also are used on these cards.  I will do several more of these I'm sure and each one is just so different from the others. I'm waiting for micro brushes to paint the multi medium glue on the back of some of these extremely fine lines to adhere and embed them in the project.

Stickles and holographic lines with Washi

Top  Cut

Bottom Cut, both over Real Red cardstock by SU


Grey Black Red and White with enamel dots



No comments:

Post a Comment