Thursday, August 13, 2015

Ice Cream Sundae Sprite

I used  papers from Michelle R Designs (Sophie's Rose) to accent the watercolor graphic by Aurora Wings, (Mitzi Sato-Wiuff) Called Ice Cream Sunday.  It is from her Sprite collection.  The double die cut follows the  Splitcoast Stamper Tutorial by Diana Kowal for Double Matted  Frames.  The black embossed sentiment is a Gina K Stamp from her collection Flowers and Frame Stamp TV Kit  I colored this time all in watercolor on a laser printed graphic, using Tim Holtz Distress ink Pens, and several different brands of watercolor pencils.  The result is much softer than the brilliance of the full prismacolor pencils.  Wink of stella touches all the whipped cream and the sundae glass. What fun this card was to do. The dies I used are Spellbinders (S4-306) Wonky  Rectangles.




Before I turn this into a card, I did a second Ice Cream Sunday project.  This one used Chameleon Pens, Prisma pencils (skin), Distress Markers, Wink of Stella, Snow Writer for the whipped cream.
I am delighted how this multi-media effort came out and had fun with the Chameleons for the first time.







2 comments:

  1. oh priss she came out great what a stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've done the glass transparent with the ice cream showing underneath!!! how neat!!! ^_^ x

    ReplyDelete