Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Baldy Birthday

The artist for this adorable graphic is Sheri Baldi who sells at Etsy (and other places). For this birthday card I practiced my "Perfecting Pencils" prismacolor pencil class taught by  Alyce at Kit and Clowder.  I have finished my lessons now, still battle the search for the perfect paper,  (this one is printed on the not so good for pencils "Canvas" textured paper.    The texturing is still too heavy for the perfect results with pencils, but I am enjoying the cute results.  I also used SU Island Indigo and Baja Breeze papers, and organza rose; I punched leaves from parchment,  little flowers from a Recollections punch, and part of a rhinestone swirl from Recollections.  The stamp for the Birthday greeting was from SU Petite Pairs stampset. 



No comments:

Post a Comment