Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Music

"Music washes away from the Soul the dust of Everyday Life" says the Just Rite Musical Notes stamps (Cl02215). These match Spellbinders Labels 20 (S5-026), the die used for the focal stencil and the layers of the sentiment stamp. This wonderful JustRite stampset came from Joan's Gardens a while ago.  The stencil,  by Dream Weaver (LL589),  was my gift from Joan's Gardens for my lucky number draw in Challenge #10 (April 22nd) at Joan's Touch.  Thank you so much, Terri. This stencil was used with Pearl Viva Modeling Cream. The depth and shine of the beautiful lyre, violin and trumpets on this Christmassy stencil is so rich and pretty but it did not photograph well at all.
This card was created exclusively for the Joan's Touch Challenge #19 where we were to use a stencil, texturing and several colors of inks.  I did use several colors of inks, including the ink in a jellyroll Gel pen and some blended dark blue inks in an embossing folder letter-press type mat. The notes and scores are Sizzix 657139 Sheet Music #2 EF.  The notes, part of the Just Rite group,  are touched with Ranger's Diamond Stickles (as are the notes on the sheet music.)  I was afraid to try to ink the Modeling  Creme, and wonder if that works or not.  All of these products are available at Joan's  Gardens.

Now I'll be away most of the summer, and then will (probably) have shoulder surgery in September that will limit my crafting for a while.  Have a great summer and thanks for peeking at Priss Projects today. Follow my adventures on my photography blog:  



2 comments:

  1. Priss, this is beautiful. I must get out my stencil like that. It is beautiful. Great job.
    Have a fantastic summer and enjoy your travels. I am anxious to follow along with you on your trip via the net. Thanks again for joining us at Joan's Touch for this challenge.
    Joan
    www.joanstouch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Priss, This card is beautiful!! Love the music theme!

    ReplyDelete