Sunday, April 21, 2013

Scalloped Edge

This card is for the Catherine Scanlon class at My Creative Classroom for her class on the use of mix-n-match Spellbinders Edgeabilities.  I used the Classic Scallop (EB-001) Spellbinders Edgeability mix & match classic die on patterned paper from the Sera Tera K&Company designer paper pack  The organza roses are by SU and so is the sentiment, Just Because from Vintage Verses stampset. Turquoise and coral papers are from my stash and the leaves are SU Sizzlit "little leaves".   Rhinestones are Recollections, and accents are with a clear star Jelly Roll pen.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Janine here!
    Thank you so much for explaining your die organisation over at MCC - looks like I need to add that to my ever increasing to do list - at this rate I might never get back to work! I love the way the scallops finish this card.

    ReplyDelete