Thursday, January 24, 2013

At Joan's Gardens Challenge # 3

This week the challenge is to use a pretty border, and create a pink and white Valentine's Day Card, with at least one heart on it.  The Tag frame surrounding the sentiment is from Joan's Gardens, and is a Just  Rite Cling from the Fancy Tags Set.  The teeny hearts are punched from a Studio G (Walmart) punch.  The border is from Pop-up's Etc, with some of the negative hearts used on the tag.  I didn't have any pink paper in my stash that was what I wanted for the background so I made it in Photoshop.  The adorable mouse is an element that is in the digital kit, Cheez the One, by Karen Schulz of Snickerdoodle Designs by Karen.  


5 comments:

  1. SnickerdoodleDesignsJanuary 24, 2013 at 1:51 PM

    Ahhh.. is this the cutest ever??? I love every little thing about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute...love your little mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What "3"!!!! Ok....you better win with all these wonderful cards. I got my morning chuckle with this sweet card....what a precious image by Karen. What a way to perservere ....getting the pink out of Photoshop. I have trouble finding the perfect pinks to work with..well...I do...but those perfect papers always coast alot....haha Again.....so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the heart die and the card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable image! Love the heart border!

    ReplyDelete