Thursday, May 2, 2024

3 Peak Arrow Fold Card

    This three peak card is a little tricky---CAREFUL scoring and dry-fitting are the secrets of it.  I used it for the April, 2024 Papers N Pixels workshop, and as I taught this, I found I'd been pretty vague on instructions that were important.
    The Three Peak Arrow was inspired by Sam Calcott who made it look SO easy!  Without viewing her tutorial,  the crafter is totally LOST on this one.  Suggest making a template with all the measurements on it before you begin to cut that first 10" x 7"piece. then watch--you work this card upside down! When the card is folded, it fits into an A6 envelope.  You can mat the arrows, make pockets in them or work with embossed designs and ephemera. I used star dies and punches, and half dozen different Poppy Stamps Faerie die cuts  Pay attention to directionality of your designer paper, and you'll create a winner.






No comments:

Post a Comment