Saturday, September 2, 2023

For the New Mr. and Mrs. Stuart Edward Ramsdale

Stuart Ramsdale and Heather Page Jones will be married on November 11, 2023

The wedding "card" for my one and only nephew is a two-fer.  It is created with black and white cardstock, Silver mirror paper,  Graphic 54 papers and elements from "P.S. "I Love You" Collection, and photos that I have collected from here and there for the past three or four years. The dieset I used is Karen Burniston's "Photo Collage Pop Up Dieset" Remember to click on each photo to see it fullsize

Front of card

Inside Pop-out Collage

Back of Card 
Dionicio (Don) and Helen Perez and my sister, Betsy Ramsdale
Parents of the Bride and Groom 

Card #2---Wedding  Gift Card

Front of card--pocket for note and gift

 The Apache Wedding Blessing




No comments:

Post a Comment