Sunday, November 28, 2021

Hug in a Mug

 

I'm having more fun than a person shoud have with the stmaps and dies by Honey Bee
in the Honey Cuts "Mugs and Kisses" and their "Hug in a Mug" Stampsets.
I made the woodgrain background in Photoshop, and used SU real red paper for the cardbase
The mugs are from DCWV foiled cardstock pack and the snowflakes are on my Martha 
Stewart border punch cut with glitter paper. I used a white posca pen and Snow writer for accents.
Fun card--takes a while (mostly diecutting) but the assembly goes quickly once the pieces are cut.
Sentiment reads: 
"With hot cocoa, a book and warm fuzzy socks, I sit by the fire and think Christmas just Rocks"

Inside sentiment in both cards reads 
"Thinking warmly of each of you and wishing your family
an extra measure of Comfort, Joy and Hope this Christmas"
Font is "Santa's Sleigh Ride"


No comments:

Post a Comment