Friday, August 28, 2020

Tag Book

 These wonderful 6x6 tag book cards are so much fun to make. Follow the instructions at Dawn's Stamping Thoughts.net








 

This is the back of the little flip flop tag book Birthday card---I really like the ribbon loosely tied in the back instead of knotted in the front. The papers and tags are all made and printed from Karen Schulz RETIRED Rambling  Rose Kit.  Sentiments (believe it are not) are copied off of a box of Truvia Sweetener packets. The little "tags" are cut using a SU flag punch..

 This is the first tagbook I made.  I like it, but I learned on it to cut the tags just a teeny bit narrower --the mechanism works better if they have more play.  (But a wee bit of sanding on the edges of this one solved the problem) Designer paper in this one was from a 6x6 SU collection that I got years ago.  I used a Tim Holts paper distressing edger on this  tag book card.






 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Love the kit you used. It's Southwest theme can fit any occasion. Lots of work. Great job...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations
    °♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete