Sunday, February 17, 2019

Slide and Pop Draw Box





 L is for Luck backside of pop up.


With the Chocolate Bar in place

This little gift of a Cadbury Chocolate bar is a little sliding drawer box inspired by "mixed up craft" tutorial for a Slide and Pop Draw Box. The little flip up surprise is a thank you (with good luck wish on the flip side), and the DP is from SU. Cutout butterflies are on the box, and all the butterflies are touched with clear wink of stella.  A fun little surprise is in store for the recipient of this quick and pretty little way to give a thank you or get well wish.


Nuvo drops, ribbons and cutouts from SU DP create the second slide and pop tray.  

The one below is my favorite.  I made it for my Physiotherapist, Steven, who has helped me so much to gain range of motion, mobility, confidence and strength after my knee replacement surgery on February 4th.  It is made with Graphic 45 Tag and Clock dies (metallic paper)and Graphic 45 regular tag and gears die.  Charms and ribbons are from my stash and the black buttons are melted pony beads.  Inside medallion popup sentiment was made in Photoshop







No comments:

Post a Comment