Thursday, January 31, 2019

Mailer Problems?






Have you ever worked on a bunch of cards and gotten them all ready for mailing except the stamps?
AND THEN LOST THEM ON YOUR WORKSPACE
This is how I solved that frequent occurence in my office. Fed up with losing cards on my desktop!    I made a box with a cutaway front that was slightly larger than an A2 card from black cardstock, overlaid matting cut from DP from the Butterfly Collection at SU.  Then I embellished with diecut fairies that had been spritzed with Shimmer Sparkle (Tusinko)
Dancing Faerie,Thoughtful Faerie and Posing Faerie all from Poppy Stamps.  I added silkflowers and ribbon flowers from my stash and a dandylion stems diecut from Tim Holtz wildflowers (#)661190) set.  Black medium sized wooden beads painted black support the platform for the box.  The flap is edged in pearls and butterflies from a cascading butterfly background die. (Hero Arts Butterfly confetti D1411)


And now the next group of cards is ready to go.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete