Saturday, January 13, 2018

Happy Birthday Die Background

Love this die.  It gives you hundreds of little pieces to inlay, or to use as a full cut background overlay. It is by Poppy Stamps and is called Happy Birthday Background (#990)  For this card I used Watermelon Wonder paper by SU, and shimmer white cardstock for the card base.  The rose is a sticker  I got from PopUps Etc, and it is stuck to watercolor paper and worked with watercolors.  Tonic dots and gold stickles and a ribbon complete this one.  Cut this several times out of different colors or textures of papers.  Put them in individual envelopes and then use the letters or the diecut for inlays.


1 comment:

  1. This card is so pretty and who doesn't love receiving a handmade card. They are so special and heart warming. I also love the ornament you posted on January 5th . . . Please come over and visit my blog. I am celebrating 6 years of blogging with a Give-A-Way.
    Happy crafting.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete