Monday, October 3, 2016

Papers and Pixels---October meeting

On the 20th of October I'll be demo-ing and sharing techniques for coloring with pencils with the crafters of the Sun City Papers N Pixels  Club.  AND we'll talk about coloring with colored pencils using  my favorite---Prismacolors.  We'll also experiment with  using watercolor pencils, and  work chalk/pastel sticks.   

This card below will be one I'll demonstrate with colored watercolor pencils and is an Art Impressions "Try Fold" card called Autumn stamped on Bienfang watercolor paper in Archival "Staz On" ink.  On this card I used Fantasia, Lyra, Staedtler and Crayola watercolor pencils. 

 Other techniques I'll be sharing will be how to color skin, fabric, hair, with Prismacolor (or other standard colored)  pencils as members create Holiday or Autumn cards.  



1 comment: