Sunday, April 20, 2014

Lace Hearts

OH I LOVE the brand-new Marianne Die (S503 Lace')! This tuck and fold doily is absolutely gorgeous and it came from At Joan's Gardens. I edged the plain red cardstock hearts that cut and tucked with JellyRoll Sparkle Pen.  And the tiny hearts around the middle of the die are accented with the same sparkle.  The middle of the die is a combination of tiny mulberry paper roses from I Am Roses.com and an organza rose by SU.  The sentiment from the oval is a sticker from Pop-Ups-Etc.  The medallion and sentiment ovals are embossed with SU's Textured Impressions Square Lattice EF.  The metal eyelets are by K&Company, set with my Crop-a-dile.  Thank you Terri and Joan.

I really love this Marianne tuck and fold Lace die, and in the card below, I've combined it with the centermost dies in the Spellbinders Gold Majesty  Circles (S4-409)  The embossed edge is from SU's Tulips embossing folder and the birthday sentiment is a sticker from Pop-ups Etc.  I spritzed the heart layer and the underlying doily diecut with Gold Shimmer.  OH the detail in these dies is amazing! 




No comments:

Post a Comment