This Thanksgiving-Autumn treat sack pinch-box project is created with Snickerdoodle Designs by Karen (Karen Schulz) adorable Hay Day kit available HERE and couldn't be easier when you have Scor-Tape and a Scor-Pal available HERE
From our house to yours,
We Wish You a Most Wonderful Thanksgiving.
Priss and Rog
Priss Tips on how to do this pinch-box bag.
- Print the jpg landscape on a full sheet of cardstock, (matte or photo paper).
- Cut the bag on the outside lines and score with your Scor-pal on all the fold lines
- Apply 1/2 inch Scor-tape to the small tabs, take the cover paper off one side and fold in one of them. Stick it to one of the large flaps.
- Fold in the long side tab and attach scor-tape to the front side of it, Press it into place along the side of the sack.
- Reach in and remove the scor-tape from the other small tab on the bottom and press it down.
- Place scor-tape on the underside of the other large tab and secure the bottom of the bag.
- Place the handles of your scissors into the bag from the top and press again against the bottom and the side being sure that the seal is tight on all the scor-taped flaps.
- Fill the sack with your goodies and fold the top flap in and secure. You can punch a hole in the top and tie a ribbon, or just fold it in and secure it.
- Add rhinestones on the flowers, and gel-pen glitter to the ribbons on Karen's designs, embellish as you prefer, and enjoy your Hay Day project.