Saturday, July 11, 2015

Norma Burnell_Follow Me

Among the most fun to color images I have bought this "follow me" by Norma Burnell is one of my favorites.  I am going to frame this one and have it in mind for a Christmas Gift for a special person. Norma's  work has the flavor of Zentangles to it, but the gorgeous detail is takes your breath away.. I am especially fond of her fairies and her owl graphics.  I have colored Follow Me twice.  The top one is the one I colored second, but both are with Prismacolor pencils, with some areas finished with Gamsol to blend.  Some areas are accented with Wink of Stella, silver and gold Gelly Roll pens, pearls, and and tiny stickers which are the gold centers of some of my holographic sentiment word greetings.






2 comments:

  1. So I see your making cards in pairs now? Great job. I especially love all the colors your warrior mermaid is riding on. Beautiful work...Clar...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Hadn't thought of adding pearls and such. Great idea!
    Think I may have to get some prismapens

    ReplyDelete