Monday, May 25, 2015

Aurora Wings--Mitzi Sato Wiuff Mermaid

This mermaid snuggled into the kelp is a page from Mitzi Sato Wiuff's Gardens and Goddesses Coloring book.  I have worked this image in my new Chameleon pens (skin, mermaid body and tail), the rest is Prismacolor Pencils.  The  vibrance of the Chameleons and their gradient blends are just beautiful.  My favorite do-it right site for this new medium is a video at Scrapbooking Made  Simple  This has helped me make smoother gradients and plan the timing of the release of color in the Chameleons more predictably. 

And FINISHED Spellbinders( S5-030 Fancy Tags 3) die, Island Indigo and Black SU paper. Quotation  is from Ann Morrow Lindberg and reads:  
The sea does not reward those who are too anxious, too greedy, or too impatient
One should lie empty, open, choiceless as a beach—waiting for a gift from the sea.



2 comments:

  1. Oh my, I didn't see this one. She looks like the Queen! Beautiful job...Clar...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH wow this is amazing :) ... Priss my email is down so I will get in touch as soon as i can ok big hugs x

    ReplyDelete