Thursday, December 7, 2017

Snowflake Embossing

I used the Half & Half Snowflakes cutting dies and stamp set from Hot off the Press to create these cards.  I embossed the stamp,  I "debossed" the die and I worked with holographic embossing powder (Ranger) and some Martha Stewart microfine glitter--also "Little Things" accents from Lucy's Shop (Ice Cube mix).  I also spritzed with Perfect Pearls mists, worked with Tonic Nuvo drops and 3d crystal glaze used as an adhesive.  The embossed sentiments are from Half and Half and Inkadinkadoo Christmas stampsets. The seafoam stamp is Distress ink Iced Spruce. Debossing and then overstamping took some practice, as did working with the properties of the holographic EP.    (Advuise placing and versamarking all stamps at once and then embossing in one process. I did it in three and previous inkings had to be redone and re-embossed (on the gray card)




No comments:

Post a Comment