Friday, August 11, 2017

Say Cheese---Pleeeeze

This is a Stampendous (Penny Black)  Stamp  called "Say Cheese" (from SSS)  I just love her little furry critters.  This little mouse is done with copics and the rest of the camera with wink of stella silver and delicata inks. Artpiece is mounted on craft card stock.  "Smile" is printed from Karen Schuls "Rise and Shine" kit.



Something funny happened on the way to the project.  The stamp came in today and I couldn't wait to play with it. I had a TERRIBLE time getting the release acetate off it. And when I did the image and its glue left a sticky mess on the foam behind it.  So I figured well, I'll just put it back together and then use double stick removable tape in my Misti when I want to stamp it.  It was THEN THAT I SAW that I had pulled the soft plastic off its glued on base and realized that there was another thin piece of plastic I hadn't seen attached.  SO this stamp wasn't trimmed around the foam at all, rather on a rectangle that you CAN see in the picture below.  This really works SO much better in the Misti than the shaped foam mount stamps because it is easier to peel off when you are finished--although a whole lot bigger.  HEY PENNY BLACK and STAMPENDOUS.  Would you COLOR the film for me---any color, just not clear! 
 Now THAT'S a  FIRST!

No comments:

Post a Comment