Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Splitcoast Stampers Basket Weave Tuck and Fold

I have the paper template from a decade ago in both large  and small folds tuck and folds. And somewhere a die that is for this fancy fold edge.  The dies I have for tuck and folds came from PopUps Etc  ge\o-die collection but I can't find them today, I did this technique with two sided Christmas Paper in 2012.
But it is just as fun and easy technique when you cut with and from the template Kelley provided and ends up with a card with a totally different twist.  I followed the tutorial by Kelley Acheson at Split Coast  Stampers  in her Wednesday Technique Spotlight today. 

The card is created with  SU Basic Gray paper, DP by Echo Park (Off Road) twine from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and Birthday diecut from Hello You- (SU) and stamp from Petite Pairs stampset.


No comments:

Post a Comment