Monday, August 29, 2016

Thoughtful Branches

Yesterday I had the best time at a Stampin Up Workshop hosted by Demonstrator Megumi Holland
She had the prettiest projects planned and such nice area ladies came.  I met stampers from Port Townsend and Sequim as we created these cards.  Some of them are not really finished because I have some sentiments to add or other embellishments to do, but it was quite the challenge to be card crafting with adhesive, a glue pen, a knife for a bone folder, and a pair of tweezers for my "supplies!"  But of course I came away with a TON of ideas for the new "Thoughtful  Branches stamps and dies...and had a card-fix in the process!




This card has a vellum overlay over stamped leaves



This card has a vellum underlay under the diecut and copper embossed leaves.  



2 comments:

  1. I love vellum. It adds so much dimension to the cards which are cute and fun. Great job...

    ReplyDelete