I created this card for the first challenge at Becka B's Challenge Blog. In her first ever challenge we were to use a purple color theme. I used a lavender color from the Palette: (bdb8dc) to create the background and slightly textured papers for the layered stack. I made the papers in Photoshop and printed them with "printer ink" I also made a couple of small oval thank you tags one on vellum and one on purple which I did not adhere to the front of the card. They were done with Tim Holtz Distress Ink "dusty concord". The bingo row I chose was Die>Ink>Layers and I also used the tag and flower options from the bingo board.
The papers I used I created in Photoshop with the Color Palette, except for the darker purple which was commercial from my stash and I embossed it with a damask embossing folder. The "tags" are vellum, with a Memory Box Spring Border Die, (98115) accented with lavender rhinestones adhered to a solid lavender tag. Both are edged with a Crop A Dile Deco punch. The Butterfly is from Spellbinders S4-343 Les Papillions 2 die set.The tags are tied with white organza ribbon and a pearl stacked hatpin runs through the bow and onto the tags.
These are a couple of sentiment ovals that I had attached to the pin. I decided I liked the butterfly better, so these will go INSIDE this side-fold card. The Thank You stamp is from Gina K. Designs.