Sunday, July 26, 2015

Love in Spring_ Ching-Chou Kuik

This beautiful graphic Love in Spring  is done in Prismacolor Pencils with the fairy's translucent wings finished in Wink of Stella.  I did her for a Kit and Clowder challenge and chose the autumn coloring (September) as the month I wanted to finish.  I cannot finish this into a card until after August 10th, but I will, in time for a September birthday, die cut and matte it on gold and turquoise.



Detail


And then I did this graphic again--this time we'll call it "Love in Winter."-


Very hard to get web photo to show the background gradient blue to light yellow.  


Here is another Ching_Chow Kuik that I absolutely LOVE---She's called Spring Dreaming.


And here are the finished cards
No matter the mood, Ching Chow Kuik designs are stunning and special.






2 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful! I love the blending, which gives such lovely depth to your colors. This will make a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning images priss Love how your do your colouring they always looks so vibrant hugs x

    ReplyDelete