Thursday, May 7, 2015

Using the Misti

This was my first go at using the handy tool for perfect position stamping the MISTI  It was  SO easy to get multi-stamp layers to position exactly as I wanted them to with this new aid-to-crafting. HIGHLY recommend getting the very strong magnets if you are going to buy this board.  They secure your cardbase so it doesn't move at all during the process of multi-stamping--or multi-inking.  I used SU's Lotus with Tangelo Twist and Yo Yo Yellow inks, Wink-of Stella gold, gold metallic gel writter and a bit of organza ribbon to finish this card.  The you are Amazinginly Amazing stamp is from SU Painted Petals1 stampset.


And this was a very quick photo card that I made to send with a note and donation to the IMG Sherpa Fund in Nepal.    I was so touched by the assistance a friend of ours who was on an Everest expedition when the earthquake occurred (and his team) could give to the Sherpa villagers who had such awful damage to their schools and homes. SO I made this card to enclose with my check and note, and I loved how it came out.  


The Frame is from Snickerdoodle Designs by Karen's Leather Frames assortment, the background paper from her Rocky Mountain Dreams kit, and the beautiful photo is called the The Gift and was taken by NPN (?) --(captured from the Internet)

No comments:

Post a Comment