Saturday, March 21, 2015

Thoughts And Prayers

This shape card was created using SU's Window Frames Framelits, and was inspired by a card created by Sandi MacIver in Stampin and Blogging, subscriber-member area. I have used SU Crumb Cake, and the beautiful embossed polka dots from Irresistibly Yours specialty papers collection.  The stamps are all embossed with gold EP and are from the Thoughts and Prayers (2) collection.   The tiny flowers are punched from Recollections daisy punch, and from G-Studio five petal tiny flower. The little heart is an Itty Bitty Accents Epoxy sticker. The gold and white textured paper is from my stash. (It is a fabric-paper, and quite textured).  Pearls and Linen Thread complete the side-fold card.
I had major trouble getting my cling stamp to hold onto my acrylic block.  It fell off, wet with versamark--and onto the designer paper, or the tree would have been stamped higher in the design area! I see why Sandi so often demonstrates using wood-blocked stamps! 




No comments:

Post a Comment