Thursday, March 26, 2015

Spring Maid by JDufort

I wanted to practice  Prismacolor soft core pencil techniques on my first effort artists drawing since enrolling in the  Perfecting Pencils Class at Kit and Clowder  I love the class, the thoroughness of Alyce's lessons and the exceptional quality of her videos and tutorials.  I have a  LONG way to go with my blending and color choices, and will go back and work on the birds after I have received Alyce's critique in the classroom.  I finished this Spring Maid with Wink of Stella (clear) on parts of her headband and scarf, and with 3D Crystal glaze touching all the pearls (and the little butterfly.)   This is SO much fun, and I can't wait for practice to begin really perfecting these wax pencils!  Need instruction in Copics, Color Theory, etc?  ===get over to Kit and Clowder and enjoy the outstanding offerings.


No comments:

Post a Comment