Monday, August 11, 2014

Marianne Creatables--Anja Squares

This beautiful die was developed in 2012, and is hard to find now,  BUT TERRI at Joan's Gardens has it.  The possibilities are endless with Marianne Creatables Anja Squares LRO242.  The detail in this die is amazing.  It is most easily worked with Spellbinders Tool 'n One that removes the teeny cutouts in the lattice and the scalloped edges of this die, also available at Joan's Gardens.  Right now this easel card is a K is for kindness and Thank You, card, but those sentiments are not adhered yet.  The beautiful roses were created in 2012 by Moonbeam1212-Renderocity, and were fussy cut from photo paper after I printed them.  I probably will add a tuft of pink tulle in the middle of the flowers before this card is sent.  It finishes about 5x5inches.




1 comment:

  1. Wow Priss, this is stunig. I love that die and I need to see if I have It. Sure hope to get things organized one of these days.
    Beautiful colors abd I love the design. Great job.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Joan's Touch.
    Joan
    www.joanstouch.com

    ReplyDelete