Thursday, June 5, 2014

Four Sheet Island Indigo Cardset

These are eight of the ten cards you can make with Steffie Graff's Four Sheet Wonder tutorials. What is SO nice about these tutorials is that they come with not only the all-over stamp templates, but templates for the matting and color harmonies for the cards that spare paper and maximize fun! Similar cards can be created with her Five Sheet Wonder projects as well.  I used mainly Stampin Up supplies for these cards, ribbons, papers, Perfectly Penned and A Round Array Stamps, and Simple Stems stampsets. I also used Close to My Heart's stampset "Happiness" on these cards.  The inks and coordinating papers are SU's Bermuda Bay, Island Indigo, Old Olive, and Slate Gray and Whisper White.  I used some Fiskars, EK, SU and Martha Stewart Punches.  My Stampin Up demonstrator is Kathy Legan.  



2 comments:

  1. What a great gift. This are so pretty. You have been busy.
    Joan
    www.joanstouch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful ! Looks like so much fun to make.... and I am thrilled and pleased to be a recipient "R"

    ReplyDelete