Friday, September 6, 2013

Getting ready for Operation Write Home

I will be working with stickers in the card-workshop coming up at Sun City in October.  I want to thank the owners of Pop-Ups Etc for their very generous support of this Operation Write Home project that we have undertaken this year.  I buy almost all my stickers, foils, and holographic supplies from them.  I add sentiments, borders, or basic stickers to almost every card I make.  Here are a few of the example cards that we will feature in the upcoming workshop.  Again, our appreciation to the Stevens and their Pop Ups Etc store.  Thank you for  the wonderful tutorials, inspiration and new ideas on your site.  We so appreciate your generous donation of materials and papers for Operation Write Home this year, and we know our servicemen and women will treasure the cards creatively created with stickers.






No comments:

Post a Comment