Friday, July 19, 2013

Fall Colors Thank You!

I expect that the recipients of this card will be our stateroom stewards on our Fall  Colors Discover Canada Holland America Cruise that my VBF and my sister and her VBF are going on.  It is coming up in just WEEKS now, and we are SO excited.  I always take some cards on cruises--they are so much fun to share with people you meet.

The paper is from Colorbok "Rosewood" collection, the curved line accented with Stickles "Paprika" is from "Ribbon Doilies" by Basic Grey, Inc.  The pearls and glittered velvet leaves are from my stash.  The Sentiment, inked in  Kaleidacolor Autumn Leaves,  is from the Sweetly Framed collection by Stampin Up, and it is cut with a matching SU punch. Edges of the card are sponged with Tim Holtz Distress Inks, "Old Paper."  The inside is a "Ciao" goodbye stamp from the  Ciao Baby! Stampin Up collection, stamped several times in Autumn Leaves. I will glitter the little inside punched frame before this card is finished, and will add tiny punched oak leaves.







No comments:

Post a Comment