Friday, June 7, 2013

Just Because

This week's challenge At Joan's Gardens is a pink, white and black card that uses ovals and an embossed background.  I used a Cuttlebug bubbles embossing folder for texture on the white cardstock. The decorator paper is from my stash (from a 4x6 paper pad block of glitter paper that the cover has come off of, so I don't know the manufacturer).  The sentiment stamp is by Just Right Stamps CR03815.  The oval die cut and the pink "buckle" is from the S5-161 set by Spellbinders called Majestic Elements Radiant Rectangles (There are 20 possible designs in this wonderful set of dies, available at Joan's Gardens.) The edge trim is silver and black glitter sticker-lines by Starform. (#1004). 


2 comments:

  1. Priss, I love your Spellbinders die. All its components look so versatile and I could use them for so many things. Lovely elements on your card, and your placement of them is so pleasing to the eye. I must get that die! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Priss, what fun! A great unique design. I love the split colors for the back ground.


    Thanks for joining us again at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete