Friday, May 17, 2013

Papers and Pixels Fun Fold Zig Zag

This card follows a tutorial written by Laura  Boetto for a double zig-zag card that is in the May edition of the Papers and Pixels Magazine. (page 32) The products I used to make this card include a Martha Stewart lacy scalloped edge punch, Gold Foil Rose stickers by Starform that I get at Pop-Ups Etc, Transfer sheets and double-stick sheets for working with microfine glitter.  The double stick paper is by Kool Tak and I am not having the best success with the adhesives on that film. The microfine glitter I used is by Elizabeth Crafts called Warm Diamond, and that is colored with Copic and Distress markers. The inside rose sticker is pressed onto watercolor paper and the rose worked with Tim Holtz Distress Markers.  The sentiment stamp is a Just Rite Stamp from the Large Fancy Sentiments collection. Most of the the products I used are available from the At Joan's Gardens store.





1 comment: