Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Fans and Frills

At Joan's Gardens this week is peaches and cream, and green--pearls and lace!  The products I used available at Joans Gardens for this project were the Spellbinders Nestabilities S5-161 Radiant Rectangles die, and Ranger Distress inks "Old Paper".  This die cuts a lace edged peach paper I created in Photoshop. I also used scor-tape,  that Joan sells and other very similar products that are available at Joans Gardens.   The cream resume paper was embossed with tiny dots and brushed with distressing ink.  The sentiment stamp is from a clear stamp invitation set I found years ago at Michaels.  I have a friend named Kat, and I made this invitation card for her to invite a friend in for tea.  The little fan with the kitties having a tea party is a graphic from the internet I found when I googled victorian fans, just too cute.....and that's embellished with ecru lace from my stash and a touch of green ribbon at the bottom. All that's mounted on peach colored plain cardstock.  Inside is a polka dot paper cut out with Spellbinder's Gold Labels Four (S5-159) available at Joan's Gardens, but not shown.


This shows the detail in the cute little fI usually make my matching envelopes using my Scor Pal that Joan also sells, but have you seen the quicker and almost magical A5 templates that Joan can get for you?
They are called Create A Lope-GS46100, ($7.99) . FUN FAST and fail-safe.




1 comment:

  1. Cute card Priss. Adorable kittens.
    Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete