Thursday, May 9, 2013

A kiss of red vellum

The challenge this week at Joan's Gardens is to create a vellum flower, and a card with a die cut border. and black and white.  The red and white vellum is stamped with Sweet Stamps white high detail ink for the three layer flower. The stamp is a very old one that I THINK came from an Annies Attic Card Maker kit.  The border is punched from a Martha Stewart Border Punch and the glitter stack is paper chosen from DCWV glitter mat stack papers.  The sentiment is from Just Right Stamps (Large Fancy Sentiments).  I was all ready to post to the challenge when I realized that I punched the borders, not die-cut them, so this post is separate from the challenge submissions.  I loved the way the card turned out, and may have at it again this week and follow the challenge rules!  The punch, ink, and vellum came from At Joan's Gardens




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Priss. Everything about it is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing it with me.
    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete