Thursday, November 8, 2012

At Joan's Gardens Challenge #41

Red White and Green---that's the theme.  This card is based on red cardstock topped with The lovely Marianne Designables die and embossing folder DS0907.   I think this was the first Marianne that I ever got at Joan's Gardens. This time I used a beautiful snowflakey holographic paper (Walmart) for that white mat.  The green holly leaves and flourish is Cheery Lynn B148 Borders, Flourishes and Edgers, that I just got from Joan last week.  The poinsettia is commercial--down in the bottom of my embellies bin and 1/8 inch red satin ribbon and  silver Sentiment stickers from pop-ups etc  finishes this one.



3 comments:

  1. Love your card! I love how the red frames it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three of your cards this week are wonderful. I decided to just comment on this one, but I love them all. So much dimension and attention to detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card. Thanks for all your entries in our weekly challenge at Joan's Gardens.

    ReplyDelete