- Embossed with Perfect Polka Dots (Sizzix-Stampin Up)
- Green foil cut with scalloped circle die by Lifestyle Crafts
- Red scallop circle under a doily with the center cut out.
- The flourish is part of leaves and stem die "Bella Rose" by Heartfelt Creations that coordinates with a stamp available at Joan's Gardens.
- See my post HERE where I used the stamp and the whole flourish.
- The little leaves are from I Am Roses.com
- The white flower is a combination of thuings. Backing the flower is a parchment (Pergamano) stamped and worked with a stylus and four needle tool, then a punched dotted swiss petal that was loose in the craft bin, then built up petals from white mulberry paper.
- Sentiment is from Pop-Ups Etc Transparent glittered organza ribbon (run through the Xyron) finishes this card. I took the picture before I rounded the corners--but they are rounded on the finished card.
Monday, November 12, 2012
At Joan's Gardens Challenge # 41
This card from the white Hammermill Card base is: