Friday, May 11, 2012

At Joan's Gardens Challenge Week # 18

This week's challenge is to:

Use a Garden Theme
Use a Sentiment
Make a flower using Flower Soft or micro beads for the Stamen (center)
Use an Embossed Background

For this card, "Just wanted to Say, You Made My Day," I used elements, papers and embellishments, and word art found in Karen Schulz digital kit "Granny Finches  Garden."  I used Sizzix Embossing Folder 656799 , the Quinn Flourish by Memory Box, gold micro beads, rolled (quilled) flower detail, and Polar White, and Summer Flower Soft. 

14 comments:

  1. Hello, I just stumbled on to your blog, and I am so glad that I did. Your cards are exquisite. I love the dry embossing and all the layering and three dimension you put into them. Please accept my humble invitation to visit my blog and to possibly follow me, too. I am a retired activity director who likes to wear a lot of different hats, and my blog reflects all this interests. Your newest follower, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very adorable card - love the little lady and the coloring on this card. Very Special - Nancy, Grangeville Idaho

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I LOVE the depth you have given the card with the stacked papers and bow. Just lovely! Thanks for using Granny Finch's Garden for this adorable creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How delightful these are, dear Priss.. I love them all and they truly are beyond precious and original. Thanks for sharing them... what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I really like the style of this card. So many fresh ideas. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Priss !
    Your card is beautiful and cheerful, I love it !
    Cristiana

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cute card! great use of flowers to compliment the background

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful garden card. A winner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very cute! There is a lot going on here and it tells the perfect story. Very light and airy. Nice job...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such great ideas! Thank you for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So freindly and sweet card. Learning to much at Joans. Thank you

    ReplyDelete